Good News for the Educated and Concerned Consumer
You can set your mind at ease about the products you purchase with a simple scan of the CERTENTIC QR Code on each product unit.
It looks like this:
Pirated products are flooding the consumer market in ever larger numbers. Just because a product bears the brand name you’ve come to know and trust, does not mean that it’s the real article. It could be something that was made in a blacklisted factory with unknown ingredients that can potentially sicken you. Blacklisted factories have been identified as human rights abusers and users of child labor and dangerous working conditions.
How does it work?
You can simply scan the QR-Code on a package or an article using your mobile device. You can use your standard QR-code app. No special app needs to be installed.
You will then see details about the scanned article.
Here are some of the things you will see:
- That it is the genuine brand article and not a counterfeit product.
- Where it was made.
- Its ingredients.
- That it is not supporting blacklisted suppliers.
- That it is not supporting child labor.
- All of the manufacturer’s certifications (organic and otherwise).
- Product reviews on social media.
- Links to blogs or vlogs discussing the product.
- Links to the manufacturer’s Facebook and Twitter pages where you can ask any additional questions you may have and get answers quickly.
Do you still have a question? Then just click on the tweet-Button and send a Tweet using your Twitter account.
The brand owner or other consumers can instantly give an answer. And you can be confident in your buying decisions.
So from now on, when you are shopping and wondering about a product you are about to purchase, wonder no more. Look for the CERTENTIC QR-code and tell all your friends to do the same.
Of course, we respect your data privacy. To learn more about how we collect and use your data, visit our data privacy page.